STAYBLER collects and processes the User’s personal data.
The User knows that personal data provided to STAYBLER, directly or indirectly, will be automatically processed.
Collected personal data is stored within the European Union, by a provider who is compliant with the standards of computer security industry.
Staybler applies Irish law for processing and using data and is conformed with the general rules quoted in the Data Protection Act as below:
- Obtain and process the information fairly
- Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Process it only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given to you initially
- Keep it safe and secure
- Keep it accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to any individual, on request.
15.1. Collected personal data
The personal data collected is necessary to process Bookings, to use the User Account, and to monitor Bookings and Properties: identity, personal contact information (address and contact), payment methods.
Personal Data can be collected in the following manner:
- When the User voluntarily completes forms on the Website,
- When the User uses the Website,
- When the User contacts STAYBLER due to a problem with the Website or any other reason,
- During transactions and Bookings on the Website.
The following personal data can be collected:
- User identity and contact information (name, email, phone number, address),
- Log data (IP address, browser type, etc.),
- User billing information (User information, contact information, last four digits of payment method, type of payment method),
- Details of visits to the Website including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, consulted pages,
- Information exchanges on the Website: date, time, messages, pictures.
15.2. Use of personal data
Personal data can be used to:
- Inform Users of STAYBLER’s future offers and events,
- Process Booking payment,
- Administrate User Account,
- Check User identity,
- User tracking in case of problem,
- User feedback on the Website,
- Improve Services,
- Notify the User is case of Website or GTC modification.
User person data can be transferred to the payment provider, in order to process the payment of the Booking.
User personal data will never be sold or transferred to a third party without prior written authorization from the User.
Session cookies and activity tracking (such as Google Adsense) may also be placed during the Website’s visit in order to improve User experience, produce visit statistics, provide a User Account, display personalized advertisement, provide Website security, and adapt the Website to the access terminal. Users can refuse cookie placement during his first visit to the Website.
Third party cookies (such as social network cookies) may also be placed while using social functions of the Website.
15.3. User Rights
In accordance with Data Protection Law, the User has the following rights on its data:
- Access right,
- Modification, change and correction rights,
- Deletion right.
The User can exert his rights by contacting STAYBLER at the contact address provided in the GTC and the Website.
STAYBLER will carry out the request within two (2) months from receiving of the request.